Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Extra, extra!

The reviews are in! After having my blog checked out by a small number of specially selected people from around the globe, the feedback is in...and it's good!

Tony of the Langley Express raves, "You're the bestest blogger I know!"

Sande, the well known reporter from the Winnipeg Post says,
"I think where you SHINE is in your quips, your responses, your one-offs, you are smokingly clever!"

Katina from The New Zealand Times exclaims,
"LOVE it, LOVE it ,love IT!!!!!!!!"
"Share the wisdom - find a way - and you HAVE yay!"

Kelly of the Maple Ridge Herald says,
You should write a book,
you'd make at least one million you know,
I'd buy it!!!!"

Vancouver Herald reporter Shelley says,
"I think it's awesome Mel..full of spunk....I look forward to peeking in on the secret agent files often to see what life is throwing at you."

Susan from Surrey Today reports,
"well, I knew you were a poet but a writer too." "That's great Melanie, I look forward to reading more of your clever stories."

Tracy of the Guildford Mail gives an enthusiastic, "Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I loved every entry." "I patiently wait for your next entry!
Your fan, T

Before I write anymore words, I just wanted to share your words, as your words give me the encouragement to continue.
I would like to send each and every one of you mucho love. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for giving me such positive feedback.
I shall continue to write and hopefully you will continue to read.

Love S.A.M.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment