Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hell's Angels



Had to share....check out this sign that I saw en route to White Rock. We passed a church and I said to Tony, "hey, I'm sure that sign said, 'Biker's Church'?!
He laughed and said, "are you sure"? Granted, at times I do tend to see things that others don't...not in a UFO sorta way, but more of in a Mr. Magoo way. Ya know, not quite how they 'really' are. I said, "yes, I'm sure...I saw wings".
He replied, "well it is a church...um angels". "No", I said..."like biker wings with Harley colours". I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm sure that's what I saw.
I know I had a Bellini earlier, but that had long worn off. So on the way home I made him go back the same way and pull in the drive way...yep, it's a biker church...well on Wednesday's anyways, not the holiest of days, but hey it's a start!
I bet that would be an awesome service....seriously thinking of breaking out the leathers and swingin' by to check it out sometime.
I did own 2 scooters, so I do believe that I qualify as a 'biker'.
Note to self...buy a skull ring this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment