Monday, June 8, 2009

Green With Envy??


Ok, this is my son Owen trying his best to look fierce. He is posing in the cut-out of Rambo that is next to the visitor centre in Hope - where the movie Rambo: First Blood was filmed. All good you say, nothing says fun like letting my 4 year pretend that he's toting a machine gun. Oddly enough, what bothers me isn't that so much, it's the fact that Rambo's skin is green?! I can only speculate that he either just got off of a river rafting excursion on the Coquihalla River and is feeling a little sick, or perhaps he is a little envious of the Incredible Hulk?? Either way, if it wasn't for the fact that his skin is green, I could've easily fooled people into thinking that Owen had really bulked up in preparation for the Mr. Mini Universe competition...now clearly with the skin not matching...there is no 'Hope' in fooling anyone!! Doh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment